Purification Essential Oil Blend
Purification® essential oil blend is a combination of Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oils created to meet a variety of everyday needs.
Purification has a clean, refreshing, uplifting scent that is beneficial for the home and body. When diffused, it helps to purify and cleanse the air from environmental impurities including cigarette smoke, smells form kitty litter boxes and other disagreeable odors. It is an ideal alternative to using chemical-filled sprays around the home.
This essential oil blend also has benefits when applied topically to the skin, especially after an uncomfortable bug bite. It may be cleanse and soothe insect bites from mosquitoes, bees, wasps, spiders, and hornets and also for cuts and scrapes.
With Purification on hand, you will find that it can even naturally repels these pests. Keep this in your first aid camping gear! Purification can remove bathroom hard water stains.
The oils used in this blend
* citronella (Cymbopogon nardus): gives Purification it’s “fruity” aroma. It is great on the skin and helps repel some insects. (Citronella may react to certain skin types. It is recommended to dilute with a vegetable oil first and do a skin test)
* lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus): a potent refreshing scent that will leave you feeling rejuvenated.
* rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis): has a stimulating and invigorating effect and is considered an anti-inflammatory, commonly used as a room freshener to control mold and has an uplifting effect on emotions.
* Melaleuca (Melaleuca alternifolia): also known as Tea Tree has historically been used by aboriginal Autrailians for bruises, insect bites and skin infections.
* lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida): a cousin to lavender that has wound healing properties and supports general skin health.
* myrtle (Myrtus communis): a soothing skin care remedy and as an aromatic is elevating and euphoric
The individual oils used in this blend have some powerful anitseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and sanitizing properties. This blendis therefore useful for killing odors and their bacteria, molds and fungus. It kills anaerobic bacteria. It purifies and cleanses bacteria in the air, neutralizes mildew, cigarette smoke and other noxious odors. It repels mice that like to live in homes, offices and other confined areas.
How to use: For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse, apply topically on location as needed, or put on cotton balls to place in air vents of home, car, hotel room and office. Diffuse and rub on feet for cleansing.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
This essential oil blend is one of the oils in the Everyday Oils kit.
order yours here
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.