PanAway Essential Oil Blend
PanAway® was created by Gary Young following a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. Containing wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage, PanAway is soothing to the skin while providing comforting warmth to muscles after exercise.
Due to the aspirin-like qualities of wintergreen and the powerful anti-inflammatory aspects of the other essential oils, this blend helps to reduce pain. It also stimulates a quicker healing response by the induction of oxygen into the tissues at the injury site. PanAway has been used to relieve pain during surgery with no anesthetic (helichrysum and clove were also used). It reduces the symptoms of sciatica, decreases pain from the sacro-iliac joint , bones, arthritis, and rheumatism. PanAway supports healthy circulation. This essential oil blend also alleviate sports injuries, sprains, muscle spasms, bumps and bruises.
How to use: For aromatic use. Apply to the bottoms of feet and follow with topical application on location. Rub on temples, back of neck, or forehead, or inhale for a soothing effect. Use with a warm compress along the spine.Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
* wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens): contains 99% methyl salicylate which is what gives wintergreen its cortisone-type qualities. It is highly beneficial for any discomfort related to inflammation.
* helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum): known for its anti-catarrhal properties, it is good for cleansing the blood and improving circulatory functions. Helichrysum is a powerful pain-killer and anti-inflammatory.
* clove (Syzygium aromaticum): historically used as an anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, antiseptic and disinfectant. It is an immune stimulant and also used as a topical anesthetic.
* peppermint (Mentha piperita): has a soothing, cooling effect and is considered an anti-imflammatory to damaged tissues.
This essential oil blend is one of the oils in the Everyday Oils kit.
order yours here
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.